Jul 11, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
Via The Basketball Jones, here’s an ESPN-produced video of two of the NBA’s best young power forwards having a Jenga war. In a battle of athleticism vs. skill, Love took the first game, but Griffin came right back to even the score at 1-1. When asked how playing Jenga helps them stay focused during the lockout, Love noted that both players play down on the blocks, and Jenga is a block-based game, while Griffin noted “the court is made of wood, and so are the Jenga pieces.”
For the Jenga rubber match between Love and Griffin, you’ll have to tune into the ESPY awards.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41