Jul 11, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
Via The Basketball Jones, here’s an ESPN-produced video of two of the NBA’s best young power forwards having a Jenga war. In a battle of athleticism vs. skill, Love took the first game, but Griffin came right back to even the score at 1-1. When asked how playing Jenga helps them stay focused during the lockout, Love noted that both players play down on the blocks, and Jenga is a block-based game, while Griffin noted “the court is made of wood, and so are the Jenga pieces.”
For the Jenga rubber match between Love and Griffin, you’ll have to tune into the ESPY awards.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 0
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 4
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 38
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5