Jul 11, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
The above picture depicts Wizards center JaVale McGee, who has an alter ego he calls “Pierre” and is apparently currently involved in a “planking” war with Magic guard Gilbert Arenas, lying face-down in a supermarket freezer after apparently clearing 7 feet and 2 inches of products out of it.
Honestly, I’ve seen worse things stocked on the shelves of a grocery story.
(Picture via McGee’s twitter, with a hat tip to SB Nation DC’s Mike Prada.)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)