Jul 11, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
The above picture depicts Wizards center JaVale McGee, who has an alter ego he calls “Pierre” and is apparently currently involved in a “planking” war with Magic guard Gilbert Arenas, lying face-down in a supermarket freezer after apparently clearing 7 feet and 2 inches of products out of it.
Honestly, I’ve seen worse things stocked on the shelves of a grocery story.
(Picture via McGee’s twitter, with a hat tip to SB Nation DC’s Mike Prada.)
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49