Jul 11, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
The above picture depicts Wizards center JaVale McGee, who has an alter ego he calls “Pierre” and is apparently currently involved in a “planking” war with Magic guard Gilbert Arenas, lying face-down in a supermarket freezer after apparently clearing 7 feet and 2 inches of products out of it.
Honestly, I’ve seen worse things stocked on the shelves of a grocery story.
(Picture via McGee’s twitter, with a hat tip to SB Nation DC’s Mike Prada.)
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 13
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30