Jul 11, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
The above picture depicts Wizards center JaVale McGee, who has an alter ego he calls “Pierre” and is apparently currently involved in a “planking” war with Magic guard Gilbert Arenas, lying face-down in a supermarket freezer after apparently clearing 7 feet and 2 inches of products out of it.
Honestly, I’ve seen worse things stocked on the shelves of a grocery story.
(Picture via McGee’s twitter, with a hat tip to SB Nation DC’s Mike Prada.)
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2