Jul 11, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
The above picture depicts Wizards center JaVale McGee, who has an alter ego he calls “Pierre” and is apparently currently involved in a “planking” war with Magic guard Gilbert Arenas, lying face-down in a supermarket freezer after apparently clearing 7 feet and 2 inches of products out of it.
Honestly, I’ve seen worse things stocked on the shelves of a grocery story.
(Picture via McGee’s twitter, with a hat tip to SB Nation DC’s Mike Prada.)
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3