Jul 11, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal really never struck me as the RVing type.
But if your RV is the size of Hearst Castle, and hard to miss driving down the highway thanks to a not-too-subtle paint job, then maybe.
“Here’s that new Shaq-mobile,” he said while filming. “Look at it. This is my retirement present from the Celtics. Danny Ainge, thanks boiee….”
Shaq’s girlfriend, better known as “Hoopz” from the reality show “Flaver of Love”, has tweeted that the two are going to take it on a cross-country trip. And you can bet it will be well documented (We smell a new reality show in the makings).
But seriously, Shaq Diesel finally has a form of transportation that lives up to his nickname.
I’m guessing that is the first time Ainge has been called “boiee” by anyone.
So, when you see this mammoth RV rolling down the highways and byways of America, you’ll know what’s going on — Shaq and reality television. Courtesy the Boston Celtics.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17