Jul 11, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal really never struck me as the RVing type.
But if your RV is the size of Hearst Castle, and hard to miss driving down the highway thanks to a not-too-subtle paint job, then maybe.
“Here’s that new Shaq-mobile,” he said while filming. “Look at it. This is my retirement present from the Celtics. Danny Ainge, thanks boiee….”
Shaq’s girlfriend, better known as “Hoopz” from the reality show “Flaver of Love”, has tweeted that the two are going to take it on a cross-country trip. And you can bet it will be well documented (We smell a new reality show in the makings).
But seriously, Shaq Diesel finally has a form of transportation that lives up to his nickname.
I’m guessing that is the first time Ainge has been called “boiee” by anyone.
So, when you see this mammoth RV rolling down the highways and byways of America, you’ll know what’s going on — Shaq and reality television. Courtesy the Boston Celtics.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30