Jul 11, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal really never struck me as the RVing type.
But if your RV is the size of Hearst Castle, and hard to miss driving down the highway thanks to a not-too-subtle paint job, then maybe.
“Here’s that new Shaq-mobile,” he said while filming. “Look at it. This is my retirement present from the Celtics. Danny Ainge, thanks boiee….”
Shaq’s girlfriend, better known as “Hoopz” from the reality show “Flaver of Love”, has tweeted that the two are going to take it on a cross-country trip. And you can bet it will be well documented (We smell a new reality show in the makings).
But seriously, Shaq Diesel finally has a form of transportation that lives up to his nickname.
I’m guessing that is the first time Ainge has been called “boiee” by anyone.
So, when you see this mammoth RV rolling down the highways and byways of America, you’ll know what’s going on — Shaq and reality television. Courtesy the Boston Celtics.
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (92)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (61)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay