Jul 11, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal really never struck me as the RVing type.
But if your RV is the size of Hearst Castle, and hard to miss driving down the highway thanks to a not-too-subtle paint job, then maybe.
“Here’s that new Shaq-mobile,” he said while filming. “Look at it. This is my retirement present from the Celtics. Danny Ainge, thanks boiee….”
Shaq’s girlfriend, better known as “Hoopz” from the reality show “Flaver of Love”, has tweeted that the two are going to take it on a cross-country trip. And you can bet it will be well documented (We smell a new reality show in the makings).
But seriously, Shaq Diesel finally has a form of transportation that lives up to his nickname.
I’m guessing that is the first time Ainge has been called “boiee” by anyone.
So, when you see this mammoth RV rolling down the highways and byways of America, you’ll know what’s going on — Shaq and reality television. Courtesy the Boston Celtics.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 11
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8