Jul 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
If Charles Barkley were NBA commissioner for one day, what would he do?
Solve the lockout? Break up the Miami Heat? Get rid of the big video board Kenny Smith had to walk over to all playoffs?
No, he’d go after hecklers. That’s what he told the Golf Channel’s David Feherty, who has a new interview show and is having Barkley on as a guest next Tuesday. (Feherty is basically the Barkley of Golf, just with a better accent, so the interview should be good.) Just watch, it’s vintage Barkley.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54