Jul 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
If Charles Barkley were NBA commissioner for one day, what would he do?
Solve the lockout? Break up the Miami Heat? Get rid of the big video board Kenny Smith had to walk over to all playoffs?
No, he’d go after hecklers. That’s what he told the Golf Channel’s David Feherty, who has a new interview show and is having Barkley on as a guest next Tuesday. (Feherty is basically the Barkley of Golf, just with a better accent, so the interview should be good.) Just watch, it’s vintage Barkley.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 0
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15