Jul 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
If Charles Barkley were NBA commissioner for one day, what would he do?
Solve the lockout? Break up the Miami Heat? Get rid of the big video board Kenny Smith had to walk over to all playoffs?
No, he’d go after hecklers. That’s what he told the Golf Channel’s David Feherty, who has a new interview show and is having Barkley on as a guest next Tuesday. (Feherty is basically the Barkley of Golf, just with a better accent, so the interview should be good.) Just watch, it’s vintage Barkley.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55