Jul 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
If Charles Barkley were NBA commissioner for one day, what would he do?
Solve the lockout? Break up the Miami Heat? Get rid of the big video board Kenny Smith had to walk over to all playoffs?
No, he’d go after hecklers. That’s what he told the Golf Channel’s David Feherty, who has a new interview show and is having Barkley on as a guest next Tuesday. (Feherty is basically the Barkley of Golf, just with a better accent, so the interview should be good.) Just watch, it’s vintage Barkley.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)