Jul 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
If Charles Barkley were NBA commissioner for one day, what would he do?
Solve the lockout? Break up the Miami Heat? Get rid of the big video board Kenny Smith had to walk over to all playoffs?
No, he’d go after hecklers. That’s what he told the Golf Channel’s David Feherty, who has a new interview show and is having Barkley on as a guest next Tuesday. (Feherty is basically the Barkley of Golf, just with a better accent, so the interview should be good.) Just watch, it’s vintage Barkley.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25