Jul 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
There is no CBA in place right now, so if you do something — like get popped for having marijuana in the car — there is nothing the league or your team can do about it.
So go ahead and take some risks, NBA players.
I’m not sure how risky this really is, although if you pay $5,000 to do it (as TMZ reports) you had better get a lot of safety precautions for that money.
Still, this did not get the Gregg Popovich seal of approval. Enjoy the lockout this summer, NBA players.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 2
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4