Jul 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
There is no CBA in place right now, so if you do something — like get popped for having marijuana in the car — there is nothing the league or your team can do about it.
So go ahead and take some risks, NBA players.
I’m not sure how risky this really is, although if you pay $5,000 to do it (as TMZ reports) you had better get a lot of safety precautions for that money.
Still, this did not get the Gregg Popovich seal of approval. Enjoy the lockout this summer, NBA players.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 3
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 31
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8