Jul 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
There is no CBA in place right now, so if you do something — like get popped for having marijuana in the car — there is nothing the league or your team can do about it.
So go ahead and take some risks, NBA players.
I’m not sure how risky this really is, although if you pay $5,000 to do it (as TMZ reports) you had better get a lot of safety precautions for that money.
Still, this did not get the Gregg Popovich seal of approval. Enjoy the lockout this summer, NBA players.
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets, Celtics could become a third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 0
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 10
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 53
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 41