Jul 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
There is no CBA in place right now, so if you do something — like get popped for having marijuana in the car — there is nothing the league or your team can do about it.
So go ahead and take some risks, NBA players.
I’m not sure how risky this really is, although if you pay $5,000 to do it (as TMZ reports) you had better get a lot of safety precautions for that money.
Still, this did not get the Gregg Popovich seal of approval. Enjoy the lockout this summer, NBA players.
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 0
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 24
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31