Jul 8, 2011, 8:49 AM EST
I guess they’re taking this lockout stuff pretty seriously
No, it is not a photo of a real arrest. No, they are not hanging out with Michael Beasley.
Just a couple of All-Stars pretending to be the 2002 Portland Trailblazers… I kid, I kid.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28