Jul 8, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
I guess they’re taking this lockout stuff pretty seriously
No, it is not a photo of a real arrest. No, they are not hanging out with Michael Beasley.
Just a couple of All-Stars pretending to be the 2002 Portland Trailblazers… I kid, I kid.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30