Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
It’s Friday night, the last thing you want to read right now is another lengthy breakdown of how the NBA owners and players can’t decide how to divide up your money.
So let’s go lobster fishing in Maine with Glen “Big Baby” Davis of the Boston Celtics (well, formerly of the Celtics, he’s a free agent now). Seriously. Watch the video (via I am a GM), Davis catches and eats some lobster. And gets sentimental and tries to tie it into the NBA a little. But mostly it’s about lobster.
I’m jealous — some of the best meals I’ve ever had are at lobster pounds in Maine. It’s as fresh as it gets, just simple and beautiful food. I wish I were there right now. Man, now I’m hungry…
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 14
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 4
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 22
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10