Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s Friday night, the last thing you want to read right now is another lengthy breakdown of how the NBA owners and players can’t decide how to divide up your money.
So let’s go lobster fishing in Maine with Glen “Big Baby” Davis of the Boston Celtics (well, formerly of the Celtics, he’s a free agent now). Seriously. Watch the video (via I am a GM), Davis catches and eats some lobster. And gets sentimental and tries to tie it into the NBA a little. But mostly it’s about lobster.
I’m jealous — some of the best meals I’ve ever had are at lobster pounds in Maine. It’s as fresh as it gets, just simple and beautiful food. I wish I were there right now. Man, now I’m hungry…
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22