Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
It’s Friday night, the last thing you want to read right now is another lengthy breakdown of how the NBA owners and players can’t decide how to divide up your money.
So let’s go lobster fishing in Maine with Glen “Big Baby” Davis of the Boston Celtics (well, formerly of the Celtics, he’s a free agent now). Seriously. Watch the video (via I am a GM), Davis catches and eats some lobster. And gets sentimental and tries to tie it into the NBA a little. But mostly it’s about lobster.
I’m jealous — some of the best meals I’ve ever had are at lobster pounds in Maine. It’s as fresh as it gets, just simple and beautiful food. I wish I were there right now. Man, now I’m hungry…
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 30
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 16
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6