Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s Friday night, the last thing you want to read right now is another lengthy breakdown of how the NBA owners and players can’t decide how to divide up your money.
So let’s go lobster fishing in Maine with Glen “Big Baby” Davis of the Boston Celtics (well, formerly of the Celtics, he’s a free agent now). Seriously. Watch the video (via I am a GM), Davis catches and eats some lobster. And gets sentimental and tries to tie it into the NBA a little. But mostly it’s about lobster.
I’m jealous — some of the best meals I’ve ever had are at lobster pounds in Maine. It’s as fresh as it gets, just simple and beautiful food. I wish I were there right now. Man, now I’m hungry…
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 5
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21