Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s Friday night, the last thing you want to read right now is another lengthy breakdown of how the NBA owners and players can’t decide how to divide up your money.
So let’s go lobster fishing in Maine with Glen “Big Baby” Davis of the Boston Celtics (well, formerly of the Celtics, he’s a free agent now). Seriously. Watch the video (via I am a GM), Davis catches and eats some lobster. And gets sentimental and tries to tie it into the NBA a little. But mostly it’s about lobster.
I’m jealous — some of the best meals I’ve ever had are at lobster pounds in Maine. It’s as fresh as it gets, just simple and beautiful food. I wish I were there right now. Man, now I’m hungry…
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1