Jul 7, 2011, 9:48 AM EDT
The NBA lockout is messing with another wedding.
He’s still waiting to see if Warriors’ front office officials and Bobcats assistant coach Stephen Silas, a former Golden State assistant, can get cleared by the NBA to go. Miami Heat officials were recently given permission to attend Chris Bosh’s(notes) wedding.
“They all sent their regards and petitioned the league to come to the wedding, so they’re not breaking any rules,” Curry said. “As of right now, they can’t come. I don’t know how the process is going. If they show up, they show up. If not, I understand why.”
You’d hope the league would approve this. I don’t know Curry’s fiancé, but you can bet she is not going to allow Curry to sit down with coaches for a lengthy discussion of defensive strategy on her wedding day.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35