Jul 7, 2011, 9:48 AM EDT
The NBA lockout is messing with another wedding.
He’s still waiting to see if Warriors’ front office officials and Bobcats assistant coach Stephen Silas, a former Golden State assistant, can get cleared by the NBA to go. Miami Heat officials were recently given permission to attend Chris Bosh’s(notes) wedding.
“They all sent their regards and petitioned the league to come to the wedding, so they’re not breaking any rules,” Curry said. “As of right now, they can’t come. I don’t know how the process is going. If they show up, they show up. If not, I understand why.”
You’d hope the league would approve this. I don’t know Curry’s fiancé, but you can bet she is not going to allow Curry to sit down with coaches for a lengthy discussion of defensive strategy on her wedding day.
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 4
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 19
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 12
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25