Jul 7, 2011, 9:48 AM EST
The NBA lockout is messing with another wedding.
He’s still waiting to see if Warriors’ front office officials and Bobcats assistant coach Stephen Silas, a former Golden State assistant, can get cleared by the NBA to go. Miami Heat officials were recently given permission to attend Chris Bosh’s(notes) wedding.
“They all sent their regards and petitioned the league to come to the wedding, so they’re not breaking any rules,” Curry said. “As of right now, they can’t come. I don’t know how the process is going. If they show up, they show up. If not, I understand why.”
You’d hope the league would approve this. I don’t know Curry’s fiancé, but you can bet she is not going to allow Curry to sit down with coaches for a lengthy discussion of defensive strategy on her wedding day.
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 6
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 15
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1