Jul 7, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
When we last saw former Gonzaga star Adam Morrison, he was collecting an NBA Championship ring sitting on the bench of the Los Angeles Lakers. Something that was uncomfortable for him.
He didn’t play anywhere last season. We didn’t know what was up with him until we saw this tweet from Chris Tomasson.
After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
That might be a good fit. Reports out of the Lakers practices were that Morrison could still shoot the rock. He struggled with that in limited minutes with the Lakers and his defense kept him off the floor, but in a new environment things might be different. Maybe he can find a comfort zone overseas.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9