Jul 7, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
When we last saw former Gonzaga star Adam Morrison, he was collecting an NBA Championship ring sitting on the bench of the Los Angeles Lakers. Something that was uncomfortable for him.
He didn’t play anywhere last season. We didn’t know what was up with him until we saw this tweet from Chris Tomasson.
After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
That might be a good fit. Reports out of the Lakers practices were that Morrison could still shoot the rock. He struggled with that in limited minutes with the Lakers and his defense kept him off the floor, but in a new environment things might be different. Maybe he can find a comfort zone overseas.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30