Jul 7, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
When we last saw former Gonzaga star Adam Morrison, he was collecting an NBA Championship ring sitting on the bench of the Los Angeles Lakers. Something that was uncomfortable for him.
He didn’t play anywhere last season. We didn’t know what was up with him until we saw this tweet from Chris Tomasson.
After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
That might be a good fit. Reports out of the Lakers practices were that Morrison could still shoot the rock. He struggled with that in limited minutes with the Lakers and his defense kept him off the floor, but in a new environment things might be different. Maybe he can find a comfort zone overseas.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17