Jul 7, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
When we last saw former Gonzaga star Adam Morrison, he was collecting an NBA Championship ring sitting on the bench of the Los Angeles Lakers. Something that was uncomfortable for him.
He didn’t play anywhere last season. We didn’t know what was up with him until we saw this tweet from Chris Tomasson.
After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
That might be a good fit. Reports out of the Lakers practices were that Morrison could still shoot the rock. He struggled with that in limited minutes with the Lakers and his defense kept him off the floor, but in a new environment things might be different. Maybe he can find a comfort zone overseas.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37