Jul 7, 2011, 10:52 AM EST
When we last saw former Gonzaga star Adam Morrison, he was collecting an NBA Championship ring sitting on the bench of the Los Angeles Lakers. Something that was uncomfortable for him.
He didn’t play anywhere last season. We didn’t know what was up with him until we saw this tweet from Chris Tomasson.
After not playing in the NBA last season, Adam Morrison is working out at Gonzaga and eyeing possible overseas offers.
That might be a good fit. Reports out of the Lakers practices were that Morrison could still shoot the rock. He struggled with that in limited minutes with the Lakers and his defense kept him off the floor, but in a new environment things might be different. Maybe he can find a comfort zone overseas.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 2
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 10
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 10
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18