Jul 6, 2011, 6:40 PM EDT
Joe Johnson, who got the largest contract of any player in the summer of 2010, apparently spent a chunk of that money on the truck you see here. According to SB Nation’s Andrew Sharp, the truck contains three televisions, front and rear televisions, a seat that folds into a bed, and a “train horn.”
Clearly, the players do have a default plan for a potential lockout: if things get truly dire, everyone can live in Joe Johnson’s truck for a few months.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 20
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 31
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 45
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 33