Jul 6, 2011, 6:40 PM EDT
Joe Johnson, who got the largest contract of any player in the summer of 2010, apparently spent a chunk of that money on the truck you see here. According to SB Nation’s Andrew Sharp, the truck contains three televisions, front and rear televisions, a seat that folds into a bed, and a “train horn.”
Clearly, the players do have a default plan for a potential lockout: if things get truly dire, everyone can live in Joe Johnson’s truck for a few months.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 7
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 35
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6