Jul 6, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
The Lakers are down are down, and people are lining up to kick them. After three straight trips to the finals and two titles, the Los Angeles was unceremoniously swept out of the playoffs in the second round by Dallas. Then the Lakers lost their coach, who was a bigger star than most of the players. There are questions about if they can bounce back.
“Kobe is super arrogant but everybody loves him,” Mahinmi said. “To me, Kobe is more arrogant (than LeBron James).”
Kobe lives for that kind of fuel, we’ll see if he takes it out Mavericks when they play next season (and we’ll see if in the quest to prove himself he takes the Lakers out of their offensive flow with his domination of the ball). Most players don’t play well angry, Kobe is one of the exceptions. Next season could be interesting out west.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall (VIDEO) 0
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27