Jul 6, 2011, 3:59 PM EST
How have you been spending your lockout summer? We’ve been spending our wishing we were writing out free agency rumors and trades right now, but instead we bring you what ‘Melo has been doing with his summer vacation?
Carmelo Anthony has been spending part of his doing a photo shoot for the Italian edition of Vogue magazine (via The Basketball Jones, where they have more photos, we think because Trey Kerby has a subscription).
I’m no fashion expert, but I’m not sure the top hat is coming back. I mean, one American is legendarily famous for wearing one, but things didn’t end all that well for him. And it’s been out of fashion for 100 years. And if you’re 6’8″ do you need to look taller. But like I said, I’m not about to criticize anyone for their fashion choices. Or for spending part of his offseason doing fashion photo shoots. Good for Anthony.
But the top hat?
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 4
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 11
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 28
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7