Jul 6, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
How have you been spending your lockout summer? We’ve been spending our wishing we were writing out free agency rumors and trades right now, but instead we bring you what ‘Melo has been doing with his summer vacation?
Carmelo Anthony has been spending part of his doing a photo shoot for the Italian edition of Vogue magazine (via The Basketball Jones, where they have more photos, we think because Trey Kerby has a subscription).
I’m no fashion expert, but I’m not sure the top hat is coming back. I mean, one American is legendarily famous for wearing one, but things didn’t end all that well for him. And it’s been out of fashion for 100 years. And if you’re 6’8″ do you need to look taller. But like I said, I’m not about to criticize anyone for their fashion choices. Or for spending part of his offseason doing fashion photo shoots. Good for Anthony.
But the top hat?
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49