Jul 5, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
I watch this video and think I made a mistake not getting into the tattoo removal business.
This woman is one serious, committed fan. More committed than you. She now has an Oklahoma City Thunder logo tattooed on her thigh — yes Thunder Thighs! — as well as slogans like “Thunder Up” and “Rise Together.” I now want to see the Thunder win the title just to see her blow anything Jason Terry was willing to do out of the water.
Enjoy to the commentary, where she rips Joey Crawford, the too-quiet Thunder fans (really?) Warning, a little NSFW language in there.
Via The Basketball Jones.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 0
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19