Jul 5, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
I watch this video and think I made a mistake not getting into the tattoo removal business.
This woman is one serious, committed fan. More committed than you. She now has an Oklahoma City Thunder logo tattooed on her thigh — yes Thunder Thighs! — as well as slogans like “Thunder Up” and “Rise Together.” I now want to see the Thunder win the title just to see her blow anything Jason Terry was willing to do out of the water.
Enjoy to the commentary, where she rips Joey Crawford, the too-quiet Thunder fans (really?) Warning, a little NSFW language in there.
Via The Basketball Jones.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 19
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 19
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2