Jul 5, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
I watch this video and think I made a mistake not getting into the tattoo removal business.
This woman is one serious, committed fan. More committed than you. She now has an Oklahoma City Thunder logo tattooed on her thigh — yes Thunder Thighs! — as well as slogans like “Thunder Up” and “Rise Together.” I now want to see the Thunder win the title just to see her blow anything Jason Terry was willing to do out of the water.
Enjoy to the commentary, where she rips Joey Crawford, the too-quiet Thunder fans (really?) Warning, a little NSFW language in there.
Via The Basketball Jones.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18