Jul 5, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
I watch this video and think I made a mistake not getting into the tattoo removal business.
This woman is one serious, committed fan. More committed than you. She now has an Oklahoma City Thunder logo tattooed on her thigh — yes Thunder Thighs! — as well as slogans like “Thunder Up” and “Rise Together.” I now want to see the Thunder win the title just to see her blow anything Jason Terry was willing to do out of the water.
Enjoy to the commentary, where she rips Joey Crawford, the too-quiet Thunder fans (really?) Warning, a little NSFW language in there.
Via The Basketball Jones.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5