Jul 5, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
I watch this video and think I made a mistake not getting into the tattoo removal business.
This woman is one serious, committed fan. More committed than you. She now has an Oklahoma City Thunder logo tattooed on her thigh — yes Thunder Thighs! — as well as slogans like “Thunder Up” and “Rise Together.” I now want to see the Thunder win the title just to see her blow anything Jason Terry was willing to do out of the water.
Enjoy to the commentary, where she rips Joey Crawford, the too-quiet Thunder fans (really?) Warning, a little NSFW language in there.
Via The Basketball Jones.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)