Jul 5, 2011, 9:29 PM EST
Kenneth Faried is a guy all about hustle. He’s not making it to the NBA based on an advanced skill set, he was drafted because he is ferocious on the boards and works harder than you do.
Oh, and he can dunk.
What follows are a few highlights from his play at the Drew League this summer in Los Angeles, where Faried was able to destroy some lesser competition. It won’t be as easy in the NBA, but he is going to make some plays and the fans in Denver will love him. (video via I am a GM)
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18