Jul 5, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
Kenneth Faried is a guy all about hustle. He’s not making it to the NBA based on an advanced skill set, he was drafted because he is ferocious on the boards and works harder than you do.
Oh, and he can dunk.
What follows are a few highlights from his play at the Drew League this summer in Los Angeles, where Faried was able to destroy some lesser competition. It won’t be as easy in the NBA, but he is going to make some plays and the fans in Denver will love him. (video via I am a GM)
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58