Jul 5, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
Kenneth Faried is a guy all about hustle. He’s not making it to the NBA based on an advanced skill set, he was drafted because he is ferocious on the boards and works harder than you do.
Oh, and he can dunk.
What follows are a few highlights from his play at the Drew League this summer in Los Angeles, where Faried was able to destroy some lesser competition. It won’t be as easy in the NBA, but he is going to make some plays and the fans in Denver will love him. (video via I am a GM)
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28