Jul 5, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
Kenneth Faried is a guy all about hustle. He’s not making it to the NBA based on an advanced skill set, he was drafted because he is ferocious on the boards and works harder than you do.
Oh, and he can dunk.
What follows are a few highlights from his play at the Drew League this summer in Los Angeles, where Faried was able to destroy some lesser competition. It won’t be as easy in the NBA, but he is going to make some plays and the fans in Denver will love him. (video via I am a GM)
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4