Jul 5, 2011, 9:29 PM EST
Kenneth Faried is a guy all about hustle. He’s not making it to the NBA based on an advanced skill set, he was drafted because he is ferocious on the boards and works harder than you do.
Oh, and he can dunk.
What follows are a few highlights from his play at the Drew League this summer in Los Angeles, where Faried was able to destroy some lesser competition. It won’t be as easy in the NBA, but he is going to make some plays and the fans in Denver will love him. (video via I am a GM)
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14