Jul 1, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
One last little transaction move before the lockout took all the fun of summer…
Brown wants a multi-year deal under whatever the new system looks like. If the Lakers are going to get out and run more next season like new coach Mike Brown has said, then the ultra-athletic Brown would be a good fit off the bench. They have said they would like to have him back, but the Lakers have more pressing needs.
But the odds of draft pick Darius Morris making the Lakers roster just went up.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 36
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8