Jul 1, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
One last little transaction move before the lockout took all the fun of summer…
Brown wants a multi-year deal under whatever the new system looks like. If the Lakers are going to get out and run more next season like new coach Mike Brown has said, then the ultra-athletic Brown would be a good fit off the bench. They have said they would like to have him back, but the Lakers have more pressing needs.
But the odds of draft pick Darius Morris making the Lakers roster just went up.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)