Jul 1, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
One last little transaction move before the lockout took all the fun of summer…
Brown wants a multi-year deal under whatever the new system looks like. If the Lakers are going to get out and run more next season like new coach Mike Brown has said, then the ultra-athletic Brown would be a good fit off the bench. They have said they would like to have him back, but the Lakers have more pressing needs.
But the odds of draft pick Darius Morris making the Lakers roster just went up.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6