Jun 29, 2011, 8:53 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki still not particularly good at singing “We are the Champions” but nobody in Wurzburg, Germany, really cares.
Wurzburg is Nowitzki’s home town and they threw a parade and party in his honor Tuesday for winning an NBA title.
The crowd in the town square is totally into it, chanting MVP and singing along. Probably singing better than he did. But man, it looks like a lot of fun.
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 10
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 9
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 9
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 18