Jun 29, 2011, 8:53 AM EST
Dirk Nowitzki still not particularly good at singing “We are the Champions” but nobody in Wurzburg, Germany, really cares.
Wurzburg is Nowitzki’s home town and they threw a parade and party in his honor Tuesday for winning an NBA title.
The crowd in the town square is totally into it, chanting MVP and singing along. Probably singing better than he did. But man, it looks like a lot of fun.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39