Jun 29, 2011, 8:53 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki still not particularly good at singing “We are the Champions” but nobody in Wurzburg, Germany, really cares.
Wurzburg is Nowitzki’s home town and they threw a parade and party in his honor Tuesday for winning an NBA title.
The crowd in the town square is totally into it, chanting MVP and singing along. Probably singing better than he did. But man, it looks like a lot of fun.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6