Jun 29, 2011, 8:53 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki still not particularly good at singing “We are the Champions” but nobody in Wurzburg, Germany, really cares.
Wurzburg is Nowitzki’s home town and they threw a parade and party in his honor Tuesday for winning an NBA title.
The crowd in the town square is totally into it, chanting MVP and singing along. Probably singing better than he did. But man, it looks like a lot of fun.
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 0
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8