Jun 28, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Michael Robinson, the fullback for the Seattle Seahawks, has started his own YouTube interview show called The Real Robinson Report. Because, what else are you going to do during a lockout?
He interviewed the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire recently and asked him about the lockout and got the usual “I hope it doesn’t come to that” type of response.
The interesting part comes when Robinson asks about staying in shape during the lockout, noting that NFL guys are concerned because they are not insured through the league anymore so they don’t want to get injured working out. Stoudemire admits that could be a concern. Watch for yourself.
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 1
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 7
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 54
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11