Jun 28, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Michael Robinson, the fullback for the Seattle Seahawks, has started his own YouTube interview show called The Real Robinson Report. Because, what else are you going to do during a lockout?
He interviewed the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire recently and asked him about the lockout and got the usual “I hope it doesn’t come to that” type of response.
The interesting part comes when Robinson asks about staying in shape during the lockout, noting that NFL guys are concerned because they are not insured through the league anymore so they don’t want to get injured working out. Stoudemire admits that could be a concern. Watch for yourself.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10