Jun 28, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Michael Robinson, the fullback for the Seattle Seahawks, has started his own YouTube interview show called The Real Robinson Report. Because, what else are you going to do during a lockout?
He interviewed the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire recently and asked him about the lockout and got the usual “I hope it doesn’t come to that” type of response.
The interesting part comes when Robinson asks about staying in shape during the lockout, noting that NFL guys are concerned because they are not insured through the league anymore so they don’t want to get injured working out. Stoudemire admits that could be a concern. Watch for yourself.
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 4
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 9
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 21
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6