Jun 28, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Michael Robinson, the fullback for the Seattle Seahawks, has started his own YouTube interview show called The Real Robinson Report. Because, what else are you going to do during a lockout?
He interviewed the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire recently and asked him about the lockout and got the usual “I hope it doesn’t come to that” type of response.
The interesting part comes when Robinson asks about staying in shape during the lockout, noting that NFL guys are concerned because they are not insured through the league anymore so they don’t want to get injured working out. Stoudemire admits that could be a concern. Watch for yourself.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)