Jun 28, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Michael Robinson, the fullback for the Seattle Seahawks, has started his own YouTube interview show called The Real Robinson Report. Because, what else are you going to do during a lockout?
He interviewed the Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire recently and asked him about the lockout and got the usual “I hope it doesn’t come to that” type of response.
The interesting part comes when Robinson asks about staying in shape during the lockout, noting that NFL guys are concerned because they are not insured through the league anymore so they don’t want to get injured working out. Stoudemire admits that could be a concern. Watch for yourself.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13