Jun 27, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
This new commercial has movie tie ins, ESPN tie ins, and it makes Mark Cuban the first person from the Mavericks to get a commercial after the team won the NBA title. Which is fair, since he really needs the money.
The new ESPN/Transformers 3 commercial is getting posted here because I thought it was funny.
Cuban tweeted last week about doing the Transformers 3 spot, so we’ve kind of been on the lookout for it. As for the Mavericks actually signing Optimus Prime, it really depends on if they can fit him in under the salary cap of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. And if the new CBA demands all NBA players be humans (that’s another thing the owners and players disagree on, I imagine).
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18