Jun 27, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
This new commercial has movie tie ins, ESPN tie ins, and it makes Mark Cuban the first person from the Mavericks to get a commercial after the team won the NBA title. Which is fair, since he really needs the money.
The new ESPN/Transformers 3 commercial is getting posted here because I thought it was funny.
Cuban tweeted last week about doing the Transformers 3 spot, so we’ve kind of been on the lookout for it. As for the Mavericks actually signing Optimus Prime, it really depends on if they can fit him in under the salary cap of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. And if the new CBA demands all NBA players be humans (that’s another thing the owners and players disagree on, I imagine).
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 31
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 52
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31