Jun 27, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
This new commercial has movie tie ins, ESPN tie ins, and it makes Mark Cuban the first person from the Mavericks to get a commercial after the team won the NBA title. Which is fair, since he really needs the money.
The new ESPN/Transformers 3 commercial is getting posted here because I thought it was funny.
Cuban tweeted last week about doing the Transformers 3 spot, so we’ve kind of been on the lookout for it. As for the Mavericks actually signing Optimus Prime, it really depends on if they can fit him in under the salary cap of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. And if the new CBA demands all NBA players be humans (that’s another thing the owners and players disagree on, I imagine).
- Brothers allege entourage of Damian Lillard beat them for taking his picture 6
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 15
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 15
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 41
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 2
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (100)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (86)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Live Extra: Watch Blackhawks-Red Wings Game 3
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay