Jun 27, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
This new commercial has movie tie ins, ESPN tie ins, and it makes Mark Cuban the first person from the Mavericks to get a commercial after the team won the NBA title. Which is fair, since he really needs the money.
The new ESPN/Transformers 3 commercial is getting posted here because I thought it was funny.
Cuban tweeted last week about doing the Transformers 3 spot, so we’ve kind of been on the lookout for it. As for the Mavericks actually signing Optimus Prime, it really depends on if they can fit him in under the salary cap of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. And if the new CBA demands all NBA players be humans (that’s another thing the owners and players disagree on, I imagine).
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19