Jun 27, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
This new commercial has movie tie ins, ESPN tie ins, and it makes Mark Cuban the first person from the Mavericks to get a commercial after the team won the NBA title. Which is fair, since he really needs the money.
The new ESPN/Transformers 3 commercial is getting posted here because I thought it was funny.
Cuban tweeted last week about doing the Transformers 3 spot, so we’ve kind of been on the lookout for it. As for the Mavericks actually signing Optimus Prime, it really depends on if they can fit him in under the salary cap of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. And if the new CBA demands all NBA players be humans (that’s another thing the owners and players disagree on, I imagine).
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20