Jun 27, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
Here’s a new CBA proposal from a blogger trying to find a balance. At least he is trying to find a middle ground, which is more than we can say for the sides in the negotiating room.
Here is a mock draft for 2012. They have Harrison Barnes on top, although watch for Anthony Davis to pass him.
Two guesses on who might be the head coach in Minnesota: former Cavs head man Mike Fratello and New Orleans assistant Bryan Gates. The problem for the Wolves, the way they treated Kurt Rambis is going to make a lot of top candidates think twice about coming there.
This is the best breakdown of what you can expect to see from Ricky Rubio in Minnesota out there. He struggles with his shot because of happy feet, but the problems are fixable.
The mayor of Newark is still pushing to get an NBA team in the Prudential Center after the Nets leave for Brooklyn.
This is a little old, but here is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar taking about LeBron.
- Durant donates $1 million to Oklahoma City tornado disaster relief efforts 1
- Odds for the NBA Draft Lottery (that teams don’t care if they win) 4
- Jim Boeheim says Knicks problem is not Carmelo, it’s everyone else 6
- Report: Tony Parker got death threats during Game 1 9
- Kobe tweets he wants Howard and Gasol back with Lakers 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable