Jun 24, 2011, 8:25 PM EST
Here’s an interesting bit from CNBC’s Darren Rovell:
Nielsen: NBA Draft averages 3.2 million viewers, highest NBA draft rating in 15 years. Impressive given lack of stars.
Even though the Heat weren’t involved in any way, the NBA continued to break previous ratings records. Just another sign that the NBA is heading into a lockout just as viewer interest is as high as it’s been in years, especially since, as Rovell mentioned, there were so few stars in this draft.
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 4
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 4
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18