Jun 23, 2011, 3:54 PM EST
Here’s another tidbit from the invaluable Adrian Wojnarowski, this time concerning the #2 pick:
Many front offices are frustrated trying to deal with Minny for No. 2 pick. One says, “If you want a deal right now you’re talking to Utah.”
There has been speculation about Utah trading the #2 pick ever since they got it, but David Kahn’s asking price seems to be too high for most teams — the one offer we know Kahn has made for the #2 pick is the pick and Michael Beasley for Lakers Center Andrew Bynum, which was more than likely laughed off by the Lakers’ front office.
If Kahn doesn’t dramatically lower his asking price in the next few hours, Derrick Williams will likely be a Timberwolf, crowded frontcourt and all.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30