Jun 23, 2011, 3:54 PM EDT
Here’s another tidbit from the invaluable Adrian Wojnarowski, this time concerning the #2 pick:
Many front offices are frustrated trying to deal with Minny for No. 2 pick. One says, “If you want a deal right now you’re talking to Utah.”
There has been speculation about Utah trading the #2 pick ever since they got it, but David Kahn’s asking price seems to be too high for most teams — the one offer we know Kahn has made for the #2 pick is the pick and Michael Beasley for Lakers Center Andrew Bynum, which was more than likely laughed off by the Lakers’ front office.
If Kahn doesn’t dramatically lower his asking price in the next few hours, Derrick Williams will likely be a Timberwolf, crowded frontcourt and all.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 18
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 47