Jun 23, 2011, 1:59 PM EST
Someday he is going to have to explain why he has the face of a German man tattooed on his a– to a woman, but for now we will just admire his committment to his Mavericks fandom.
Once they got to the Finals, especially against the Miami Heat, I may have got a little too excited and posted on Facebook that I would get Dirk’s face tatted on my ass if they won it all. I got quite a few comments back from friends, so I knew that if they did win it all I would kind of have to do it. When Dirk lifted the Larry O’Brien and the MVP trophy it was the greatest sports moment of my life. I sports-cried, called a high school friend that does tattoos and have been on a Dallas Mavericks championship high ever since. Now I realize that I will be sitting on a big German man’s face for the rest of my life.
I wonder if DeShawn Stevenson has on of these, too?
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 7
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1