Jun 22, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
During the summer, a lot of NBA players take part in various “leagues” around the nation. Like the Drew League in the inner city of Los Angeles. There is money raised for a good cause, and some good hoops played.
Kevin Durant was at the Drew League this week (with a lot of other stars) and… damn. Check out that dunk.
That is why these leagues are fun, getting to see some elite athletes go And1 tour for a day.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 1
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 16
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)