Jun 22, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
During the summer, a lot of NBA players take part in various “leagues” around the nation. Like the Drew League in the inner city of Los Angeles. There is money raised for a good cause, and some good hoops played.
Kevin Durant was at the Drew League this week (with a lot of other stars) and… damn. Check out that dunk.
That is why these leagues are fun, getting to see some elite athletes go And1 tour for a day.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25