Jun 22, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
During the summer, a lot of NBA players take part in various “leagues” around the nation. Like the Drew League in the inner city of Los Angeles. There is money raised for a good cause, and some good hoops played.
Kevin Durant was at the Drew League this week (with a lot of other stars) and… damn. Check out that dunk.
That is why these leagues are fun, getting to see some elite athletes go And1 tour for a day.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 13
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 11
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20