Jun 22, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Spurs guard Tony Parker‘s name has been getting thrown around in trade rumors for the last few days, but the 2007 Finals MVP is hoping that he will still be a Spur when the dust settles after draft day. Yahoo! Sports’ Marc Spears has the report:
Tony Parker says he loves Spurs and wants to finish career with franchise. Says quotes of Spurs on downslide false.
The Spurs have always taken pride in their team’s chemistry, and that chemistry is evident when you see just how badly Parker wants to stay with his team — or avoid being traded to a lottery club. Still, if the Spurs really do want to get younger, they will have to make some tough choices. Trading Parker would be one of those choices.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10