Jun 21, 2011, 6:32 PM EDT
@thenyknicks appear focused on Iman Shumpert and Kenneth Faried at 17. Donnie wants players that help on court right away.
Both Faried and Shumpert are projected to be available when the Knicks pick at 17. Faried averaged an impressive 17.3 points and 14.5 rebounds per game on 62.3% shooting last season at Moorehead State. Shumpert averaged 14.1 points and 2.7 steals per game at Georgia Tech, and looked like the most athletic wing in the class of 2011 at the draft combine.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20