Jun 21, 2011, 6:32 PM EST
@thenyknicks appear focused on Iman Shumpert and Kenneth Faried at 17. Donnie wants players that help on court right away.
Both Faried and Shumpert are projected to be available when the Knicks pick at 17. Faried averaged an impressive 17.3 points and 14.5 rebounds per game on 62.3% shooting last season at Moorehead State. Shumpert averaged 14.1 points and 2.7 steals per game at Georgia Tech, and looked like the most athletic wing in the class of 2011 at the draft combine.
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 5
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 15
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 28
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 20
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3