Jun 21, 2011, 6:32 PM EST
@thenyknicks appear focused on Iman Shumpert and Kenneth Faried at 17. Donnie wants players that help on court right away.
Both Faried and Shumpert are projected to be available when the Knicks pick at 17. Faried averaged an impressive 17.3 points and 14.5 rebounds per game on 62.3% shooting last season at Moorehead State. Shumpert averaged 14.1 points and 2.7 steals per game at Georgia Tech, and looked like the most athletic wing in the class of 2011 at the draft combine.
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 0
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 52
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12