Jun 20, 2011, 8:01 PM EDT
Gambling, the thing that drives horse racing and the NFL. (What, you don’t think fantasy leagues and weekly pools help the NFL’s popularity?) If you’re more an NBA guy, how about betting on the NBA Draft?
The fine folks at Bodog sent over their odds on the NBA draft, and there are some interesting lines out there as things start to get interesting at No. 3 with the Utah Jazz.
Who will be the 3rd Player selected in the NBA Draft?
Brandon Knight 1/3 (bet $3 to win $1)
Enes Kanter 5/2
Jimmer Fredette 17/2
Kemba Walker 15/1
(If you are betting that Jimmer is going No. 3, I would propose instead you make your checks out to the “PBT Beer Fund” and just send the money to me. Thanks.)
Who will be the 4th Player selected in the NBA Draft?
Enes Kanter 10/11
Jonas Valanciunas 3/2
Jan Vesely 7/2
Kawhi Leonard 15/1
Some other bets of interest:
Will Jimmer Fredette (BYU) be a Lottery Pick?
Yes -180 (5//9)
No +140 (7/5)
Will the Minnesota Timberwolves trade their second overall pick in the draft?
Yes -140 (5/7)
No +100 (1/1)
Will Marcus Morris and Markieff Morris both be drafted by the same team?
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 13
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31