Jun 20, 2011, 8:01 PM EST
Gambling, the thing that drives horse racing and the NFL. (What, you don’t think fantasy leagues and weekly pools help the NFL’s popularity?) If you’re more an NBA guy, how about betting on the NBA Draft?
The fine folks at Bodog sent over their odds on the NBA draft, and there are some interesting lines out there as things start to get interesting at No. 3 with the Utah Jazz.
Who will be the 3rd Player selected in the NBA Draft?
Brandon Knight 1/3 (bet $3 to win $1)
Enes Kanter 5/2
Jimmer Fredette 17/2
Kemba Walker 15/1
(If you are betting that Jimmer is going No. 3, I would propose instead you make your checks out to the “PBT Beer Fund” and just send the money to me. Thanks.)
Who will be the 4th Player selected in the NBA Draft?
Enes Kanter 10/11
Jonas Valanciunas 3/2
Jan Vesely 7/2
Kawhi Leonard 15/1
Some other bets of interest:
Will Jimmer Fredette (BYU) be a Lottery Pick?
Yes -180 (5//9)
No +140 (7/5)
Will the Minnesota Timberwolves trade their second overall pick in the draft?
Yes -140 (5/7)
No +100 (1/1)
Will Marcus Morris and Markieff Morris both be drafted by the same team?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12