Jun 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
Wizards point guard John Wall was given the honor of throwing out the first pitch before the Nationals played the Orioles on Friday night, and let’s just say things could have gone better.
As you’ll see in the following video, it all began innocently enough. Wall calmly walked to the mound, took the ball, did a semi-windup while lifting his left leg … and then proceeded to throw the ball directly into the ground, bouncing it far to the left of where the catcher was waiting at home plate.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42