Jun 17, 2011, 11:11 AM EST
Maybe my favorite of the LeBron discussions was between Dan Shanoff and Sherwood Strauss.
George Karl watched the Dallas Mavericks and saw a model for how the Denver Nuggets can win.
Five years from now, who will we look back on as the best player in this draft?
Larry Bird talks about how impressed he is with Rick Carlisle, the Mavericks in general, and how they still couldn’t beat his 1986 Celtics teams.
Magic GM Otis Smith does not love having a team full of twitter users.
There was a time when Lenny Cooke was going to be the next great thing, a guy who was coming out of high school around the time of LeBron and seemed on an All-Star trajectory. What happened?
We told you how Chris Bosh‘s ex (Allison Mathis) had taken him to court because he wouldn’t let her be on the VH1 show Basketball Wives. There’s a whole lot of mess there, involving Allison’s mother. Now Allison’s mother spoke with Black Sports Online about the situation.
You know it is the off-season when bad idea columns like this start popping up — the NBA with hockey-style 5-on-4 for fouls.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 6
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4