Jun 17, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
Maybe my favorite of the LeBron discussions was between Dan Shanoff and Sherwood Strauss.
George Karl watched the Dallas Mavericks and saw a model for how the Denver Nuggets can win.
Five years from now, who will we look back on as the best player in this draft?
Larry Bird talks about how impressed he is with Rick Carlisle, the Mavericks in general, and how they still couldn’t beat his 1986 Celtics teams.
Magic GM Otis Smith does not love having a team full of twitter users.
There was a time when Lenny Cooke was going to be the next great thing, a guy who was coming out of high school around the time of LeBron and seemed on an All-Star trajectory. What happened?
We told you how Chris Bosh‘s ex (Allison Mathis) had taken him to court because he wouldn’t let her be on the VH1 show Basketball Wives. There’s a whole lot of mess there, involving Allison’s mother. Now Allison’s mother spoke with Black Sports Online about the situation.
You know it is the off-season when bad idea columns like this start popping up — the NBA with hockey-style 5-on-4 for fouls.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27