Jun 16, 2011, 10:02 AM EDT
Ahh, the perks of being a champion.
The parties at Miami night clubs, the parades, the getting to take the Larry O’Brien trophy to the bathroom — and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman and do the Top 10 list.
Personally, Mark Cuban’s was the one that made me laugh out loud. Him and Brian Cardinal. But overall it’s a good group.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11