Jun 16, 2011, 10:02 AM EST
Ahh, the perks of being a champion.
The parties at Miami night clubs, the parades, the getting to take the Larry O’Brien trophy to the bathroom — and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman and do the Top 10 list.
Personally, Mark Cuban’s was the one that made me laugh out loud. Him and Brian Cardinal. But overall it’s a good group.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 21
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 12
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28