Jun 16, 2011, 10:02 AM EDT
Ahh, the perks of being a champion.
The parties at Miami night clubs, the parades, the getting to take the Larry O’Brien trophy to the bathroom — and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman and do the Top 10 list.
Personally, Mark Cuban’s was the one that made me laugh out loud. Him and Brian Cardinal. But overall it’s a good group.
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 0
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 9
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 26
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 17