Jun 16, 2011, 10:02 AM EDT
Ahh, the perks of being a champion.
The parties at Miami night clubs, the parades, the getting to take the Larry O’Brien trophy to the bathroom — and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman and do the Top 10 list.
Personally, Mark Cuban’s was the one that made me laugh out loud. Him and Brian Cardinal. But overall it’s a good group.
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 0
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 2
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6