Jun 16, 2011, 10:02 AM EST
Ahh, the perks of being a champion.
The parties at Miami night clubs, the parades, the getting to take the Larry O’Brien trophy to the bathroom — and getting to go on Late Night with David Letterman and do the Top 10 list.
Personally, Mark Cuban’s was the one that made me laugh out loud. Him and Brian Cardinal. But overall it’s a good group.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18