Jun 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Oregonian’s Mike Tokito had this interesting tidbit about Andre Miller after attending press conference with interim Blazers GM Chad Buchanan:
Buchanan was non-committal about the Blazers’ team option on point guard Andre Miller. The Blazers hold a $7.8 million option for Miller for next season, but have yet to exercise it.
The 35-year old Miller has spent his 11-year career with the Cavaliers, Clippers, Nuggets, and 76ers. Last season, Miller averaged 12.7 points and 7 assists per game on 46% shooting from the field.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 16
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 53
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 60
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 56
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3