Jun 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Oregonian’s Mike Tokito had this interesting tidbit about Andre Miller after attending press conference with interim Blazers GM Chad Buchanan:
Buchanan was non-committal about the Blazers’ team option on point guard Andre Miller. The Blazers hold a $7.8 million option for Miller for next season, but have yet to exercise it.
The 35-year old Miller has spent his 11-year career with the Cavaliers, Clippers, Nuggets, and 76ers. Last season, Miller averaged 12.7 points and 7 assists per game on 46% shooting from the field.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 6
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1