Jun 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Oregonian’s Mike Tokito had this interesting tidbit about Andre Miller after attending press conference with interim Blazers GM Chad Buchanan:
Buchanan was non-committal about the Blazers’ team option on point guard Andre Miller. The Blazers hold a $7.8 million option for Miller for next season, but have yet to exercise it.
The 35-year old Miller has spent his 11-year career with the Cavaliers, Clippers, Nuggets, and 76ers. Last season, Miller averaged 12.7 points and 7 assists per game on 46% shooting from the field.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 8
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 36
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10