Jun 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Oregonian’s Mike Tokito had this interesting tidbit about Andre Miller after attending press conference with interim Blazers GM Chad Buchanan:
Buchanan was non-committal about the Blazers’ team option on point guard Andre Miller. The Blazers hold a $7.8 million option for Miller for next season, but have yet to exercise it.
The 35-year old Miller has spent his 11-year career with the Cavaliers, Clippers, Nuggets, and 76ers. Last season, Miller averaged 12.7 points and 7 assists per game on 46% shooting from the field.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19