Jun 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Oregonian’s Mike Tokito had this interesting tidbit about Andre Miller after attending press conference with interim Blazers GM Chad Buchanan:
Buchanan was non-committal about the Blazers’ team option on point guard Andre Miller. The Blazers hold a $7.8 million option for Miller for next season, but have yet to exercise it.
The 35-year old Miller has spent his 11-year career with the Cavaliers, Clippers, Nuggets, and 76ers. Last season, Miller averaged 12.7 points and 7 assists per game on 46% shooting from the field.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15