Jun 16, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Stephon Marbury has advice for LeBron, too.
In case you haven’t seen the picture of Mark Cuban at a urinal holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy, here you go.
Talking about what Mark Cuban needs to do next, after that bathroom trip.
The next level of NBA statistics is to track player movement in space and be able to draw from that. What does that look like? Glad you asked.
A great breakdown of how Mike Brown’s offense with the Lakers may look, over at NBA Playbook (just bookmark the site, trust me).
New Bobcats GM has seen a team in this situation before, back in Seattle when he was there.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 7
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 35
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6