Jun 16, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Stephon Marbury has advice for LeBron, too.
In case you haven’t seen the picture of Mark Cuban at a urinal holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy, here you go.
Talking about what Mark Cuban needs to do next, after that bathroom trip.
The next level of NBA statistics is to track player movement in space and be able to draw from that. What does that look like? Glad you asked.
A great breakdown of how Mike Brown’s offense with the Lakers may look, over at NBA Playbook (just bookmark the site, trust me).
New Bobcats GM has seen a team in this situation before, back in Seattle when he was there.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29