Jun 16, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Stephon Marbury has advice for LeBron, too.
In case you haven’t seen the picture of Mark Cuban at a urinal holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy, here you go.
Talking about what Mark Cuban needs to do next, after that bathroom trip.
The next level of NBA statistics is to track player movement in space and be able to draw from that. What does that look like? Glad you asked.
A great breakdown of how Mike Brown’s offense with the Lakers may look, over at NBA Playbook (just bookmark the site, trust me).
New Bobcats GM has seen a team in this situation before, back in Seattle when he was there.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 29
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17