Jun 16, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Stephon Marbury has advice for LeBron, too.
In case you haven’t seen the picture of Mark Cuban at a urinal holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy, here you go.
Talking about what Mark Cuban needs to do next, after that bathroom trip.
The next level of NBA statistics is to track player movement in space and be able to draw from that. What does that look like? Glad you asked.
A great breakdown of how Mike Brown’s offense with the Lakers may look, over at NBA Playbook (just bookmark the site, trust me).
New Bobcats GM has seen a team in this situation before, back in Seattle when he was there.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30