Jun 16, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Via Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports:
Kings say forward Jason Thompson has a fracture in right great toe. He will wear a walking boot for 4-6 weeks before re-evaluation.
The arrival of DeMarcus Cousins in Sacramento meant that Thompson had to give up a significant chunk of his minutes in the 2010-11 season — in his third season in the NBA, Thompson averaged career-lows in minutes, rebounds, points, and free throw percentage. Next year will be the last season of Thompson’s rookie contract, and the Kings will have the option to extend Thompson a qualifying offer next summer.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18