Jun 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Let’s take one more video trip back to the NBA finals, because these teams were throwing it down.
Literally. There were some fantastic dunks.
That includes LeBron actually attacking the rim (so, you know, not stuff from the fourth quarter) plus some Dirk Nowitzki being Dirk Nowtizki. Enjoy.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 3
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 13
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73