Jun 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Let’s take one more video trip back to the NBA finals, because these teams were throwing it down.
Literally. There were some fantastic dunks.
That includes LeBron actually attacking the rim (so, you know, not stuff from the fourth quarter) plus some Dirk Nowitzki being Dirk Nowtizki. Enjoy.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 11
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43