Jun 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Let’s take one more video trip back to the NBA finals, because these teams were throwing it down.
Literally. There were some fantastic dunks.
That includes LeBron actually attacking the rim (so, you know, not stuff from the fourth quarter) plus some Dirk Nowitzki being Dirk Nowtizki. Enjoy.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29