Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EDT
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32