Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EST
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 42
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 21
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3