Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EST
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15