Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EDT
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 1
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 3
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 58
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 67
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31