Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EDT
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 5
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 16
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9