Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EST
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 4
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 11
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 28
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7