Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EST
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30