Jun 15, 2011, 7:37 PM EDT
Newsday reported in early June that#Knicks would look into moving up if possible. Rumors now surfacing about talks w/ IND (15), others.
This is a pretty thin draft, so the Knicks will have a pretty hard time finding an impact player with the 15th pick: right now, the players projected to go in that range are Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and Markieff Morris. Still, the Knicks may have been the thinnest team in the league after they gutted their roster for Carmelo Anthony last season, so they could use all the help they can find in their rotation, especially with a young player. We’ll see whether or not they’ll be able to move up and find a role player to complement their core of Anthony and Stoudemire going forward.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12