Jun 14, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Just for fun, we bring you Steve Nash pimping Chinese athletics company Lu You in a new ad for the company (run overseas).
You know Nash loves soccer and plays all summer, so this shot really shouldn’t come as a shock, but it is pretty cool.
Lu You is the Chinese shoe company Nash inked a deal with in the last year. Nash still wears Nike shoes while playing in NBA games but promotes the Lu You shoes overseas (primarily). Anyway, just watch the shot. (via I am a GM)
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)