Jun 14, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
Just for fun, we bring you Steve Nash pimping Chinese athletics company Lu You in a new ad for the company (run overseas).
You know Nash loves soccer and plays all summer, so this shot really shouldn’t come as a shock, but it is pretty cool.
Lu You is the Chinese shoe company Nash inked a deal with in the last year. Nash still wears Nike shoes while playing in NBA games but promotes the Lu You shoes overseas (primarily). Anyway, just watch the shot. (via I am a GM)
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27