Jun 14, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Just for fun, we bring you Steve Nash pimping Chinese athletics company Lu You in a new ad for the company (run overseas).
You know Nash loves soccer and plays all summer, so this shot really shouldn’t come as a shock, but it is pretty cool.
Lu You is the Chinese shoe company Nash inked a deal with in the last year. Nash still wears Nike shoes while playing in NBA games but promotes the Lu You shoes overseas (primarily). Anyway, just watch the shot. (via I am a GM)
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9