Jun 14, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Just for fun, we bring you Steve Nash pimping Chinese athletics company Lu You in a new ad for the company (run overseas).
You know Nash loves soccer and plays all summer, so this shot really shouldn’t come as a shock, but it is pretty cool.
Lu You is the Chinese shoe company Nash inked a deal with in the last year. Nash still wears Nike shoes while playing in NBA games but promotes the Lu You shoes overseas (primarily). Anyway, just watch the shot. (via I am a GM)
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3