Jun 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
The Governor of Ohio made the Dallas Mavericks all honorary Ohioans for beating the Miami Heat.
Here is someone sticking up for LeBron James and his choice to move in the face of all the hate lately. I honestly wonder if LeBron had handled the whole decision in a more low-key way if there would still be a lot of hate coming at him? My guess is there would be.
Bonzi Wells wants another shot with the Knicks.
RIP former All-Star forward Mike Mitchell.
Great feature on what former Bull Toni Kukoc is up to these days.
Thanks to the guys at the Good Men Project for having me as part of their Talking with Balls series (if you could talk to one of the NBA’s talking balls from the ads, what would it be). Great stuff.
A gallery of what some NBA stars looked like in high school.
Allan Houston will run the Knicks new D-League team, which could be a step toward being a general manager.
Troy Hudson has launched an interesting new site called Undraftedpros.com, trying to get exposure for guys on the fringe who want an NBA shot.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48