Jun 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
The Governor of Ohio made the Dallas Mavericks all honorary Ohioans for beating the Miami Heat.
Here is someone sticking up for LeBron James and his choice to move in the face of all the hate lately. I honestly wonder if LeBron had handled the whole decision in a more low-key way if there would still be a lot of hate coming at him? My guess is there would be.
Bonzi Wells wants another shot with the Knicks.
RIP former All-Star forward Mike Mitchell.
Great feature on what former Bull Toni Kukoc is up to these days.
Thanks to the guys at the Good Men Project for having me as part of their Talking with Balls series (if you could talk to one of the NBA’s talking balls from the ads, what would it be). Great stuff.
A gallery of what some NBA stars looked like in high school.
Allan Houston will run the Knicks new D-League team, which could be a step toward being a general manager.
Troy Hudson has launched an interesting new site called Undraftedpros.com, trying to get exposure for guys on the fringe who want an NBA shot.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11