Jun 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
The Governor of Ohio made the Dallas Mavericks all honorary Ohioans for beating the Miami Heat.
Here is someone sticking up for LeBron James and his choice to move in the face of all the hate lately. I honestly wonder if LeBron had handled the whole decision in a more low-key way if there would still be a lot of hate coming at him? My guess is there would be.
Bonzi Wells wants another shot with the Knicks.
RIP former All-Star forward Mike Mitchell.
Great feature on what former Bull Toni Kukoc is up to these days.
Thanks to the guys at the Good Men Project for having me as part of their Talking with Balls series (if you could talk to one of the NBA’s talking balls from the ads, what would it be). Great stuff.
A gallery of what some NBA stars looked like in high school.
Allan Houston will run the Knicks new D-League team, which could be a step toward being a general manager.
Troy Hudson has launched an interesting new site called Undraftedpros.com, trying to get exposure for guys on the fringe who want an NBA shot.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12