Jun 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
The Governor of Ohio made the Dallas Mavericks all honorary Ohioans for beating the Miami Heat.
Here is someone sticking up for LeBron James and his choice to move in the face of all the hate lately. I honestly wonder if LeBron had handled the whole decision in a more low-key way if there would still be a lot of hate coming at him? My guess is there would be.
Bonzi Wells wants another shot with the Knicks.
RIP former All-Star forward Mike Mitchell.
Great feature on what former Bull Toni Kukoc is up to these days.
Thanks to the guys at the Good Men Project for having me as part of their Talking with Balls series (if you could talk to one of the NBA’s talking balls from the ads, what would it be). Great stuff.
A gallery of what some NBA stars looked like in high school.
Allan Houston will run the Knicks new D-League team, which could be a step toward being a general manager.
Troy Hudson has launched an interesting new site called Undraftedpros.com, trying to get exposure for guys on the fringe who want an NBA shot.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2