Jun 13, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki was having one of those nights. Dallas needed to win Game 7 (they didn’t want to give Miami life) and their star and best scorer couldn’t find his rhythm.
Enter Jason Terry.
The former Sixth Man of the Year came in and started to light it up, hitting everything on his way to 19 first half points (and 27 for the game). Just watch, he had his jumper going and because of that he doesn’t need to get the tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy on the inside of his arm removed.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12