Jun 13, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki was having one of those nights. Dallas needed to win Game 7 (they didn’t want to give Miami life) and their star and best scorer couldn’t find his rhythm.
Enter Jason Terry.
The former Sixth Man of the Year came in and started to light it up, hitting everything on his way to 19 first half points (and 27 for the game). Just watch, he had his jumper going and because of that he doesn’t need to get the tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy on the inside of his arm removed.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24