Jun 13, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki was having one of those nights. Dallas needed to win Game 7 (they didn’t want to give Miami life) and their star and best scorer couldn’t find his rhythm.
Enter Jason Terry.
The former Sixth Man of the Year came in and started to light it up, hitting everything on his way to 19 first half points (and 27 for the game). Just watch, he had his jumper going and because of that he doesn’t need to get the tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy on the inside of his arm removed.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91