Jun 10, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
The NBA world is watching and talking about this video today, in the brilliant words of SBN’s Tom Ziller it is blowing up like a meth lab. So we bring it to you.
This news broadcast below — taken BEFORE Game 5 — has video of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade walking out of the arena after practice making some fun of the Dirk Nowitzki pull-the-shirt-up-over-your-mouth press conference.
Really? This is an issue? If you want to hate on LeBron there are plenty of good, legitimate targets for you today, this is not one of them. Frankly, Dirk’s presser while sick was pretty funny. It was a mild 24-hour cold, not something serious. At the end of the day LeBron, Wade and Dirk are buddies who respect each other. There is no malice here, just some guys in team sports poking a little fun at each other. If you’ve ever played a team sport, you know the spirit this is intended in.
Can we actually get back to talking about the game now?
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 0
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)