Jun 10, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel has been a consistent source of NBA-related entertainment throughout the playoffs. Ron Artest is a consistent source of entertainment all the time. When Artest guested on Kimmel’s show, you knew something good was going to happen.
Kimmel took advantage of Artest’s well-documented humanitarian streak and had him film a PSA for a fake animal rights charity called “Critters United.” At first, Artest just had to try and deliver a straight-faced PSA while holding a hyperactive puppy, but then he had to try and stand next to increasingly more ridiculous animals such as a possum, a python, and a vulture. It’s a fun diversion, so click “play” on the video and check it out.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18