Jun 10, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel has been a consistent source of NBA-related entertainment throughout the playoffs. Ron Artest is a consistent source of entertainment all the time. When Artest guested on Kimmel’s show, you knew something good was going to happen.
Kimmel took advantage of Artest’s well-documented humanitarian streak and had him film a PSA for a fake animal rights charity called “Critters United.” At first, Artest just had to try and deliver a straight-faced PSA while holding a hyperactive puppy, but then he had to try and stand next to increasingly more ridiculous animals such as a possum, a python, and a vulture. It’s a fun diversion, so click “play” on the video and check it out.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17