Jun 10, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
Jimmy Kimmel has been a consistent source of NBA-related entertainment throughout the playoffs. Ron Artest is a consistent source of entertainment all the time. When Artest guested on Kimmel’s show, you knew something good was going to happen.
Kimmel took advantage of Artest’s well-documented humanitarian streak and had him film a PSA for a fake animal rights charity called “Critters United.” At first, Artest just had to try and deliver a straight-faced PSA while holding a hyperactive puppy, but then he had to try and stand next to increasingly more ridiculous animals such as a possum, a python, and a vulture. It’s a fun diversion, so click “play” on the video and check it out.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 23
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20