Jun 10, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel has been a consistent source of NBA-related entertainment throughout the playoffs. Ron Artest is a consistent source of entertainment all the time. When Artest guested on Kimmel’s show, you knew something good was going to happen.
Kimmel took advantage of Artest’s well-documented humanitarian streak and had him film a PSA for a fake animal rights charity called “Critters United.” At first, Artest just had to try and deliver a straight-faced PSA while holding a hyperactive puppy, but then he had to try and stand next to increasingly more ridiculous animals such as a possum, a python, and a vulture. It’s a fun diversion, so click “play” on the video and check it out.
- Mike Krzyzewski might coach USA Basketball in 2016 Olympics 0
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 1
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 23
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 19
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 58
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay