Jun 10, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel has been a consistent source of NBA-related entertainment throughout the playoffs. Ron Artest is a consistent source of entertainment all the time. When Artest guested on Kimmel’s show, you knew something good was going to happen.
Kimmel took advantage of Artest’s well-documented humanitarian streak and had him film a PSA for a fake animal rights charity called “Critters United.” At first, Artest just had to try and deliver a straight-faced PSA while holding a hyperactive puppy, but then he had to try and stand next to increasingly more ridiculous animals such as a possum, a python, and a vulture. It’s a fun diversion, so click “play” on the video and check it out.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32