Jun 10, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
On a night when there were hot shooters all over the court, Jason Terry was just ridiculous.
He finished 8-of-12 shooting for 21 points. He was 5-of-9 from beyond 16 feet and he had key threes.
But this is the one everyone will remember — the dagger three taken from roughly Fort Worth with a hand in his face, that was one of the many rainbows that dropped for Dallas in Game 5. It’s this shot that sealed the Mavs being one win away from an NBA title.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5