Jun 10, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
On a night when there were hot shooters all over the court, Jason Terry was just ridiculous.
He finished 8-of-12 shooting for 21 points. He was 5-of-9 from beyond 16 feet and he had key threes.
But this is the one everyone will remember — the dagger three taken from roughly Fort Worth with a hand in his face, that was one of the many rainbows that dropped for Dallas in Game 5. It’s this shot that sealed the Mavs being one win away from an NBA title.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8