Jun 10, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
On a night when there were hot shooters all over the court, Jason Terry was just ridiculous.
He finished 8-of-12 shooting for 21 points. He was 5-of-9 from beyond 16 feet and he had key threes.
But this is the one everyone will remember — the dagger three taken from roughly Fort Worth with a hand in his face, that was one of the many rainbows that dropped for Dallas in Game 5. It’s this shot that sealed the Mavs being one win away from an NBA title.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11