Jun 9, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Do you like your NBA highlights in slow motion with some sort of modern/classical piano music in the background? Of course you do, it’s like apple pie with ice cream.
So, that’s what we have for you, some great highlights courtesy the people at NBA.com. Just to whet your appetite for Game 5.
Enjoy. And get ready, because Thursday night is going to be a lot of fun.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13