Jun 9, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
Charles Barkley may not want to buy a second home in the Miami area.
There’s not a lot of love for him there, because he still has no love for the Miami Heat. And because he is Charles Barkley, he proclaims that from the mountaintops.
“Listen, if the Miami Heat were playing the Washington Generals I would pick the Washington Generals,” Barkley said with a chuckle. “It’s something about that team that annoys me.
“They just a whiny bunch and I can’t root for them.”
Barkley has already had his moments with Heat fans and, well, this is Barkley. At least he’s honest about it. And outside of Miami, a lot of people feel the same way.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 4
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 40
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5