Jun 9, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
Charles Barkley may not want to buy a second home in the Miami area.
There’s not a lot of love for him there, because he still has no love for the Miami Heat. And because he is Charles Barkley, he proclaims that from the mountaintops.
“Listen, if the Miami Heat were playing the Washington Generals I would pick the Washington Generals,” Barkley said with a chuckle. “It’s something about that team that annoys me.
“They just a whiny bunch and I can’t root for them.”
Barkley has already had his moments with Heat fans and, well, this is Barkley. At least he’s honest about it. And outside of Miami, a lot of people feel the same way.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9