Jun 9, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
Charles Barkley may not want to buy a second home in the Miami area.
There’s not a lot of love for him there, because he still has no love for the Miami Heat. And because he is Charles Barkley, he proclaims that from the mountaintops.
“Listen, if the Miami Heat were playing the Washington Generals I would pick the Washington Generals,” Barkley said with a chuckle. “It’s something about that team that annoys me.
“They just a whiny bunch and I can’t root for them.”
Barkley has already had his moments with Heat fans and, well, this is Barkley. At least he’s honest about it. And outside of Miami, a lot of people feel the same way.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48