Jun 8, 2011, 8:57 AM EST
There were a lot of amazing plays down the stretch of Game 4. And a lot of missed shots. But also a lot of great plays.
But the one that may have been the most amazing was Dwyane Wade‘s block of a Tyson Chandler dunk. This is not some soft guy rolling to the rim, Chandler is one of the more authoritative finishers in the league. His one offensive move is to roll to the rim and finish and at seven foot he can do that with authority. Then here comes 6’4″ Wade shutting him down.
Wade had maybe a better block on a little floater next trip down. Chandler finished hard over Wade later. These two were maybe the two best players on the floor in Game 4. But Wade won this battle.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 17
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 11
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28