Jun 8, 2011, 8:57 AM EDT
There were a lot of amazing plays down the stretch of Game 4. And a lot of missed shots. But also a lot of great plays.
But the one that may have been the most amazing was Dwyane Wade‘s block of a Tyson Chandler dunk. This is not some soft guy rolling to the rim, Chandler is one of the more authoritative finishers in the league. His one offensive move is to roll to the rim and finish and at seven foot he can do that with authority. Then here comes 6’4″ Wade shutting him down.
Wade had maybe a better block on a little floater next trip down. Chandler finished hard over Wade later. These two were maybe the two best players on the floor in Game 4. But Wade won this battle.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15