Jun 8, 2011, 8:57 AM EST
There were a lot of amazing plays down the stretch of Game 4. And a lot of missed shots. But also a lot of great plays.
But the one that may have been the most amazing was Dwyane Wade‘s block of a Tyson Chandler dunk. This is not some soft guy rolling to the rim, Chandler is one of the more authoritative finishers in the league. His one offensive move is to roll to the rim and finish and at seven foot he can do that with authority. Then here comes 6’4″ Wade shutting him down.
Wade had maybe a better block on a little floater next trip down. Chandler finished hard over Wade later. These two were maybe the two best players on the floor in Game 4. But Wade won this battle.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8