Jun 8, 2011, 8:57 AM EDT
There were a lot of amazing plays down the stretch of Game 4. And a lot of missed shots. But also a lot of great plays.
But the one that may have been the most amazing was Dwyane Wade‘s block of a Tyson Chandler dunk. This is not some soft guy rolling to the rim, Chandler is one of the more authoritative finishers in the league. His one offensive move is to roll to the rim and finish and at seven foot he can do that with authority. Then here comes 6’4″ Wade shutting him down.
Wade had maybe a better block on a little floater next trip down. Chandler finished hard over Wade later. These two were maybe the two best players on the floor in Game 4. But Wade won this battle.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 30
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 50
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31