Jun 6, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel has been a constant source of NBA-related entertainment this post-season, and the fun continued on his show last night. Kimmel invited LaMarcus Aldridge and Greg Oden of the Portland Trail Blazers and Evan Turner and Andre Iguodala on his show to play the “Team-Mating Game,” an NBA version of “The Newlywed Game” (or, as we call it over here at NBC, “Know Ya Boo.”)
The results were pretty funny — injuries have kept Oden off the court for far too much of his young career, but it looks like he still hasn’t lost his sense of humor, and Turner and Iguodala have some good chemistry as well. Give it a watch, because it’s amusing and there’s no basketball tonight anyways.
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 0
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 16
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 23
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32