Jun 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Denver’s coaching staff is traveling the globe right now trying to talk to their players before the lockout.
A couple of great posts looking into what the Lakers offense might look like under Mike Brown (he said he wanted to use elements of San Antonio’s offense during the Tim Duncan and David Robinson era).
Here is Mike Brown talking about what he is going to do as Lakers coach.
Through it all the Lakers left Brian Shaw out to dry.
Marcus Morris of Kansas among those working out for Golden State this week.
A lot of people will be working out for the Washington Wizards this week.
Talking basketball adjustments and poker.
Would Shaq help the ABC/ESPN studio team?
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3