Jun 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EST
Denver’s coaching staff is traveling the globe right now trying to talk to their players before the lockout.
A couple of great posts looking into what the Lakers offense might look like under Mike Brown (he said he wanted to use elements of San Antonio’s offense during the Tim Duncan and David Robinson era).
Here is Mike Brown talking about what he is going to do as Lakers coach.
Through it all the Lakers left Brian Shaw out to dry.
Marcus Morris of Kansas among those working out for Golden State this week.
A lot of people will be working out for the Washington Wizards this week.
Talking basketball adjustments and poker.
Would Shaq help the ABC/ESPN studio team?
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 12
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 36
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 44