Jun 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Denver’s coaching staff is traveling the globe right now trying to talk to their players before the lockout.
A couple of great posts looking into what the Lakers offense might look like under Mike Brown (he said he wanted to use elements of San Antonio’s offense during the Tim Duncan and David Robinson era).
Here is Mike Brown talking about what he is going to do as Lakers coach.
Through it all the Lakers left Brian Shaw out to dry.
Marcus Morris of Kansas among those working out for Golden State this week.
A lot of people will be working out for the Washington Wizards this week.
Talking basketball adjustments and poker.
Would Shaq help the ABC/ESPN studio team?
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 69
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31