Jun 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Denver’s coaching staff is traveling the globe right now trying to talk to their players before the lockout.
A couple of great posts looking into what the Lakers offense might look like under Mike Brown (he said he wanted to use elements of San Antonio’s offense during the Tim Duncan and David Robinson era).
Here is Mike Brown talking about what he is going to do as Lakers coach.
Through it all the Lakers left Brian Shaw out to dry.
Marcus Morris of Kansas among those working out for Golden State this week.
A lot of people will be working out for the Washington Wizards this week.
Talking basketball adjustments and poker.
Would Shaq help the ABC/ESPN studio team?
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 24
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 15
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 46
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Serena Williams sorry after rape case comments
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record