Jun 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EST
Denver’s coaching staff is traveling the globe right now trying to talk to their players before the lockout.
A couple of great posts looking into what the Lakers offense might look like under Mike Brown (he said he wanted to use elements of San Antonio’s offense during the Tim Duncan and David Robinson era).
Here is Mike Brown talking about what he is going to do as Lakers coach.
Through it all the Lakers left Brian Shaw out to dry.
Marcus Morris of Kansas among those working out for Golden State this week.
A lot of people will be working out for the Washington Wizards this week.
Talking basketball adjustments and poker.
Would Shaq help the ABC/ESPN studio team?
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 2
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 6
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8