Jun 6, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Dallas missed Brendan Haywood in Game 3, as he sat out with a hip injury.
It leads to this scarier question for Dallas: What if Miami could get Chandler in foul trouble? They need Haywood back.
Haywood did not take part in Dallas’ practice Monday and said he didn’t know if he could go in Game 4, as tweeted by Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Brendan Haywood questionable for Game 4 due to hip. Asked if he could play if there was a game today, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”
Coach Rick Carlisle called Haywood a game time decision. It could be a big one.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33