Jun 6, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Dallas missed Brendan Haywood in Game 3, as he sat out with a hip injury.
It leads to this scarier question for Dallas: What if Miami could get Chandler in foul trouble? They need Haywood back.
Haywood did not take part in Dallas’ practice Monday and said he didn’t know if he could go in Game 4, as tweeted by Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Brendan Haywood questionable for Game 4 due to hip. Asked if he could play if there was a game today, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”
Coach Rick Carlisle called Haywood a game time decision. It could be a big one.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31