Jun 6, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Dallas missed Brendan Haywood in Game 3, as he sat out with a hip injury.
It leads to this scarier question for Dallas: What if Miami could get Chandler in foul trouble? They need Haywood back.
Haywood did not take part in Dallas’ practice Monday and said he didn’t know if he could go in Game 4, as tweeted by Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Brendan Haywood questionable for Game 4 due to hip. Asked if he could play if there was a game today, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”
Coach Rick Carlisle called Haywood a game time decision. It could be a big one.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 16
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 18
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4