Jun 6, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
Dallas missed Brendan Haywood in Game 3, as he sat out with a hip injury.
It leads to this scarier question for Dallas: What if Miami could get Chandler in foul trouble? They need Haywood back.
Haywood did not take part in Dallas’ practice Monday and said he didn’t know if he could go in Game 4, as tweeted by Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Brendan Haywood questionable for Game 4 due to hip. Asked if he could play if there was a game today, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”
Coach Rick Carlisle called Haywood a game time decision. It could be a big one.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 14
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18