Jun 6, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
Dallas missed Brendan Haywood in Game 3, as he sat out with a hip injury.
It leads to this scarier question for Dallas: What if Miami could get Chandler in foul trouble? They need Haywood back.
Haywood did not take part in Dallas’ practice Monday and said he didn’t know if he could go in Game 4, as tweeted by Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Brendan Haywood questionable for Game 4 due to hip. Asked if he could play if there was a game today, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”
Coach Rick Carlisle called Haywood a game time decision. It could be a big one.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 1
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 9
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 53
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13