Jun 6, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
According to ESPN.com’s Chad Ford, former Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh will still be “calling the shots” for the Knicks in the 2011 NBA draft.
While it’s a bit of an awkward situation, the Knicks seem to trust Walsh, whose replacement may come from within the organization, in this situation.
According to Ford, the Knicks, who hold the #17 pick in the 2011 draft, are focused on five players: Klay Thompson, Jimmer Fredette, Josh Selby, Marshon Brooks, and Kenneth Faried.
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 5
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 11
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 10
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 10
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 18