Jun 6, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
According to ESPN.com’s Chad Ford, former Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh will still be “calling the shots” for the Knicks in the 2011 NBA draft.
While it’s a bit of an awkward situation, the Knicks seem to trust Walsh, whose replacement may come from within the organization, in this situation.
According to Ford, the Knicks, who hold the #17 pick in the 2011 draft, are focused on five players: Klay Thompson, Jimmer Fredette, Josh Selby, Marshon Brooks, and Kenneth Faried.
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 22
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 24
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 5