Jun 6, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
According to ESPN.com’s Chad Ford, former Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh will still be “calling the shots” for the Knicks in the 2011 NBA draft.
While it’s a bit of an awkward situation, the Knicks seem to trust Walsh, whose replacement may come from within the organization, in this situation.
According to Ford, the Knicks, who hold the #17 pick in the 2011 draft, are focused on five players: Klay Thompson, Jimmer Fredette, Josh Selby, Marshon Brooks, and Kenneth Faried.
- Report: At the moment, Lakers no longer considering trading Pau gasol 0
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 6
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 6
- Tyson Chandler returns to Knicks lineup Wednesday night 5
- Beasley out, LeBron game-time decision; Heat not worried about Pacers right now 16
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)