Jun 5, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
So there’s that.
Miller is out until at least January, which is just more bad news for the Rockets. Miller can’t really afford surgery as significant as microfracture at his age. The Rockets needed more from Miller this season,and you have to wonder how much time Miller’s got left in the league. Microfracture at age 35 is just not something that’s going to be easy to recover from.
Miller’s appearance in Sacramento speaks to his character, supporting his former franchise as they begin another year-long battle to keep the Kings in town. But for one of the least mobile players in the league, you have to wonder if he’ll have a place in the league in future years.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13