Jun 5, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
So there’s that.
Miller is out until at least January, which is just more bad news for the Rockets. Miller can’t really afford surgery as significant as microfracture at his age. The Rockets needed more from Miller this season,and you have to wonder how much time Miller’s got left in the league. Microfracture at age 35 is just not something that’s going to be easy to recover from.
Miller’s appearance in Sacramento speaks to his character, supporting his former franchise as they begin another year-long battle to keep the Kings in town. But for one of the least mobile players in the league, you have to wonder if he’ll have a place in the league in future years.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20