Jun 5, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
So there’s that.
Miller is out until at least January, which is just more bad news for the Rockets. Miller can’t really afford surgery as significant as microfracture at his age. The Rockets needed more from Miller this season,and you have to wonder how much time Miller’s got left in the league. Microfracture at age 35 is just not something that’s going to be easy to recover from.
Miller’s appearance in Sacramento speaks to his character, supporting his former franchise as they begin another year-long battle to keep the Kings in town. But for one of the least mobile players in the league, you have to wonder if he’ll have a place in the league in future years.
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 0
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 8
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 34
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43