Jun 5, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
So there’s that.
Miller is out until at least January, which is just more bad news for the Rockets. Miller can’t really afford surgery as significant as microfracture at his age. The Rockets needed more from Miller this season,and you have to wonder how much time Miller’s got left in the league. Microfracture at age 35 is just not something that’s going to be easy to recover from.
Miller’s appearance in Sacramento speaks to his character, supporting his former franchise as they begin another year-long battle to keep the Kings in town. But for one of the least mobile players in the league, you have to wonder if he’ll have a place in the league in future years.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2