Jun 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Gilbert Arenas is back on Twitter, which is great news for everyone who either a. loves Gil or b. loves making fun of Gil. It’s a win-win, really. Those two groups have a pretty high crossover on the ol’ Ven diagram as well.
Not only is Arenas back on Twitter, but he’s giving away shoes! Shoes he played in in the past year! Now, Arenas says that’s about 70 pairs of shoes. So under that number, here’s a list of some of the things we think Arenas qualifies as “playing in.”
- Watching Jameer Nelson.
- Watching J.J. Redick.
- Watching Jason Richardson.
- Watching Quentin Richardson.
- Joining Twitter.
- Quitting Twitter.
- Laughing at Stan Van Gundy.
- After-practice shootaround!
- Pre-game warmups!
- That one playoff game where he made a difference.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3