Jun 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Gilbert Arenas is back on Twitter, which is great news for everyone who either a. loves Gil or b. loves making fun of Gil. It’s a win-win, really. Those two groups have a pretty high crossover on the ol’ Ven diagram as well.
Not only is Arenas back on Twitter, but he’s giving away shoes! Shoes he played in in the past year! Now, Arenas says that’s about 70 pairs of shoes. So under that number, here’s a list of some of the things we think Arenas qualifies as “playing in.”
- Watching Jameer Nelson.
- Watching J.J. Redick.
- Watching Jason Richardson.
- Watching Quentin Richardson.
- Joining Twitter.
- Quitting Twitter.
- Laughing at Stan Van Gundy.
- After-practice shootaround!
- Pre-game warmups!
- That one playoff game where he made a difference.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)