Jun 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Gilbert Arenas is back on Twitter, which is great news for everyone who either a. loves Gil or b. loves making fun of Gil. It’s a win-win, really. Those two groups have a pretty high crossover on the ol’ Ven diagram as well.
Not only is Arenas back on Twitter, but he’s giving away shoes! Shoes he played in in the past year! Now, Arenas says that’s about 70 pairs of shoes. So under that number, here’s a list of some of the things we think Arenas qualifies as “playing in.”
- Watching Jameer Nelson.
- Watching J.J. Redick.
- Watching Jason Richardson.
- Watching Quentin Richardson.
- Joining Twitter.
- Quitting Twitter.
- Laughing at Stan Van Gundy.
- After-practice shootaround!
- Pre-game warmups!
- That one playoff game where he made a difference.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 5
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6