Jun 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Gilbert Arenas is back on Twitter, which is great news for everyone who either a. loves Gil or b. loves making fun of Gil. It’s a win-win, really. Those two groups have a pretty high crossover on the ol’ Ven diagram as well.
Not only is Arenas back on Twitter, but he’s giving away shoes! Shoes he played in in the past year! Now, Arenas says that’s about 70 pairs of shoes. So under that number, here’s a list of some of the things we think Arenas qualifies as “playing in.”
- Watching Jameer Nelson.
- Watching J.J. Redick.
- Watching Jason Richardson.
- Watching Quentin Richardson.
- Joining Twitter.
- Quitting Twitter.
- Laughing at Stan Van Gundy.
- After-practice shootaround!
- Pre-game warmups!
- That one playoff game where he made a difference.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 2
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 3
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22