Jun 4, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Gilbert Arenas is back on Twitter, which is great news for everyone who either a. loves Gil or b. loves making fun of Gil. It’s a win-win, really. Those two groups have a pretty high crossover on the ol’ Ven diagram as well.
Not only is Arenas back on Twitter, but he’s giving away shoes! Shoes he played in in the past year! Now, Arenas says that’s about 70 pairs of shoes. So under that number, here’s a list of some of the things we think Arenas qualifies as “playing in.”
- Watching Jameer Nelson.
- Watching J.J. Redick.
- Watching Jason Richardson.
- Watching Quentin Richardson.
- Joining Twitter.
- Quitting Twitter.
- Laughing at Stan Van Gundy.
- After-practice shootaround!
- Pre-game warmups!
- That one playoff game where he made a difference.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 8
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11