Jun 4, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Game 2 ended in as dramatic a fashion as any NBA finals game ever.
But can the Mavericks carry that momentum over, or did the Heat just take their foot off the gas?
Heat players didn’t talk about the stagnant offense at the end of the game, they talked about being flat on defense. At the same time, Dallas stopped turing the ball over, giving up easy transition points to the Heat. Those will be some of the real keys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6