Jun 4, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Game 2 ended in as dramatic a fashion as any NBA finals game ever.
But can the Mavericks carry that momentum over, or did the Heat just take their foot off the gas?
Heat players didn’t talk about the stagnant offense at the end of the game, they talked about being flat on defense. At the same time, Dallas stopped turing the ball over, giving up easy transition points to the Heat. Those will be some of the real keys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 5
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 21
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64