Jun 4, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Game 2 ended in as dramatic a fashion as any NBA finals game ever.
But can the Mavericks carry that momentum over, or did the Heat just take their foot off the gas?
Heat players didn’t talk about the stagnant offense at the end of the game, they talked about being flat on defense. At the same time, Dallas stopped turing the ball over, giving up easy transition points to the Heat. Those will be some of the real keys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 14
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 15
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80