Jun 4, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
Game 2 ended in as dramatic a fashion as any NBA finals game ever.
But can the Mavericks carry that momentum over, or did the Heat just take their foot off the gas?
Heat players didn’t talk about the stagnant offense at the end of the game, they talked about being flat on defense. At the same time, Dallas stopped turing the ball over, giving up easy transition points to the Heat. Those will be some of the real keys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 0
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 17
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 45