Jun 4, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Game 2 ended in as dramatic a fashion as any NBA finals game ever.
But can the Mavericks carry that momentum over, or did the Heat just take their foot off the gas?
Heat players didn’t talk about the stagnant offense at the end of the game, they talked about being flat on defense. At the same time, Dallas stopped turing the ball over, giving up easy transition points to the Heat. Those will be some of the real keys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10